- Perth’s #1 Small Business Marketing provider
- Proven frameworks and methods that deliver results
- Ideal for businesses with 1-25 staff members
Premium Marketing Priced for Small Business
Grow Your Company Through Small Business Marketing in Perth
Within the first three years, up to 60 percent of businesses in Australia fail.
Hiring a firm that concentrates on small business marketing in Perth can help get your company going and keep it top of mind. When you open your own company, you no longer have to think about your financial situation, but also that of your staff members.
While most marketing agencies cater to more corporate companies, with many employees, Lumos Marketing was created with smaller businesses in mind.
Common Mistakes People Make When Hiring a Small Business Marketing Agency
When starting your business, you need to let potential customers know that your company exists, what you offer, and where they can find you. New business owners should seek out an agency that complements your company’s needs.
with choosing the cheapest options
There are many marketing agencies around, and while some may charge less than others, this doesn’t necessarily make them the right agency for you. As a new business person, you may decide to use the cheapest option to save money, but should the agency not fulfill your requirements, it may end up costing you more in the long run.
with no clear plan in place
When you approach an agency, it is important to have some sort of marketing plan in place, this will give the agency an idea of what you require from them, and they can assist you with extending on it, giving you a well-rounded marketing plan.
with your marketing budget
Setting aside a certain amount of capital for advertising and marketing is an essential part of being a business owner. Approaching a marketing firm with a budget will give them a clear idea of which marketing strategies to use to promote your business and to stay within the budget. If your company is a start-up, you will need a bigger budget than that of an existing business.
Marketing services priced for small business and guaranteed to generate results.
We use proven marketing frameworks and specialise in your specific growth phase. We also guarantee premium services at a fair price.
Benefits of Working with a Small Business Marketing Service.
Marketing your business is essential to the growth of your business. Many agencies will be able to assist you with the right marketing options specific to your needs. Hiring a firm will give you the exposure you need.
- More value at a lower cost. If you use in-house marketing, it will cost you more as you will need to hire more employees, such as a marketing manager, writer, and designer. All of these new employees will end up costing your business more, whereas a marketing agency already has all these people in place to work on your marketing campaigns.
- Achieve your expectations. The agency you decide to work with will have access to data and trends and then analyse these to put together the right strategy that will work for your business. During campaigns, they will also adjust their approach, should the current one not be as efficient as it should.
- Access to the latest trends. Marketing agencies know about trends such as mobile marketing, keyword research, and social media marketing. They know how to use these platforms to optimise your company’s exposure.
Value for money
“In one word, 'Amazing'. I am so impressed with the Lumos team and what they have delivered for my budget.”Laz RabinPhysio Mechanics
“The support from the Lumos team has been one of true commitment and bespoke service. We have nailed our focus.”Luke RoughanScope Engineering
“We came up with a plan with Lumos and three months later our monthly sales have more than doubled!”Lyndall MitchellASPAR
Why Use Small Business Marketing
Employing the assistance of a marketing agency will help create your presence through advertising, digital marketing, and eventually word of mouth.
Contact us today or fill out the form below for a free consultation and let’s get your business out there.