AKA: Tell us if you are coming so we know how much pizza to order
We wrote a book
Join us for drinks and nibbles to celebrate the launch of our book Very Good Marketing for Small Business, and learn more about our groundbreaking Caterpillar framework.
March 18th 2020
6:30PM – 8:30PM
Nowhereman Brewing Co.
25 Harrogate Street
West Leederville, WA 6007
We are very pleased to announce the launch of our book Very Good Marketing for Small Business, a step by step implementation guide for The Caterpillar framework, which teaches SME owners and leaders how to:
- Map out your customer journey
- Identify and overcome growth bottlenecks
- Create a deliberate strategy for every customer touchpoint in your business
- Measure what’s working and what’s not using just two metrics
- Align everyone to the same goals within your organisation
- Constantly improve your strategy to achieve resilient, long term growth
For our book launch, we have partnered with our friends and resilient business experts, ADAPT by Design. ADAPT by Design work with small to medium sized businesses to embed the focus, discipline and habits it takes to build a resilient business. They are experienced coaches who guide leaders through succession and sustained growth with a proven method and unique data platform.
We work closely with many of ADAPT’s customers on how they can best take their offering to the market using The Caterpillar.
Looking forward to seeing you on March 18th! RSVP below.