AKA: Tell us if you are coming so we know how much pizza to order
We wrote a book
Join us for drinks and nibbles to celebrate the launch of our book Very Good Marketing for Small Business, and learn more about our groundbreaking Caterpillar framework.
March 18th 2020
6:30PM – 8:30PM
Nowhereman Brewing Co.
25 Harrogate Street
West Leederville, WA 6007
👉 WHAT CAN I EXPECT?
- Drinks and nibbles to celebrate the launch of our book, Very Good Marketing – for Small Business
- Learn more about our groundbreaking Caterpillar framework.
- Hear from author, Amy Miocevich on what the Caterpillar is and how it came to life with the support of local, Perth business.
- Meet other business leaders and founders doing very cool things in WA
Free: Entry is free with ticket
With a copy of the book: A discounted copy of the book is available for $15.97 if purchased with your entry ticket
Books can also be purchased on the night
👉 WHAT IS THE BOOK ABOUT?
Very Good Marketing – for Small Business is a step by step implementation guide for The Caterpillar framework.
The Caterpillar framework is a practical and visual representation of your entire customer journey (from strangers through to lifetime customers). Utilising it in your business enables leaders to see which areas of your customer’s journey are working, and which are bottlenecks on your way to reliable growth.
The framework isn’t a get-rich-quick model or the latest-marketing technique – it is a simple and timeless approach to marketing that makes SENSE, and helps you see revenue growth from a clearer angle.
The Very Good Marketing – for Small Business book supports business owners and leaders to:
- Map out their customer journey
- Identify and overcome growth bottlenecks
- Create a deliberate strategy for every customer touchpoint in your business
- Measure what’s working and what’s not using just two metrics
- Align everyone to the same goals within your organisation
- Constantly improve your strategy to achieve resilient, long term growth