Amy Miocevich’s Caterpillar Framework™ is a proven antidote to the confusion, unpredictability, and disconnect of modern marketing. The groundbreaking method for articulating the customer journey into a clear and simple model that connects and aligns leaders, employees and external parties with organisation goals. Very Good Marketing by Amy Miocevich will transform the way you approach marketing and growth forever.
What will you learn from this book?
What's inside the book
Have a read of a few snippets from the chapters of Very Good Marketing
To gain the most amount of traction in marketing you need to create focus in 4 key areas:
- target market
- marketing message
- marketing channels
Your shop window must do the following:
- Talk to your target market
- Articulate how you solve problems
- Be clear and simple
- Paint an image of success
- Help your customers learn more about you
- Entertain them
- Ask for the sale
- Employ a clear sitemap
To unlock the potential of your sales team, you will need each person to be able to:
- deliver sales and marketing techniques at every customer touchpoint
- follow a strict procedure for sales
- perform sales tasks with consistency
- support each other as a team and work together to achieve goals
- support the other areas of the growth system
- use a CRM system consistently to track progress
- commit to experiments and constant improvement
The concept of marginal gains is about making improvements to the critical, non-essential elements that make up the delivery.
Examples of this are:
- the way your receptionist answers the phone
- the way your products are packaged before they are shipped out
- the way your customer receives an invoice
The greatest amount of value for any business lies in your ability to generate referrals and repurchases from your happy, existing customers. Lifetime customers are approximately five times more likely to repurchase, five times more likely to refer, and seven times more likely to try a new offering than are strangers. They are also much more likely to forgive than any other past customer.
Limited Time Only!
Curious about the content?
Get access to the digital copy for FREE
About the Author, Amy Miocevich
Amy Miocevich is a Perth-based marketing expert who works closely with Small Business owners and founders to achieve their goals through very good marketing strategy. Amy’s approach to marketing strategy is simple, powerful and based on frameworks that stand the test of time.
Aside from writing, Amy is also the founder of Perth-based #1 Small Business Marketing provider, Lumos Marketing, providing premium marketing at small business prices. Amy founded Lumos Marketing to create honest, transparent and powerful marketing solutions for small businesses who wanted to achieve their goals and grow their revenue.
Amy is available to speak at your next event and provide exceptionally useful training to anyone who wants to implement a simple and effective marketing strategy for their small business.